Tuesday, August 03, 2004

http://s19.sitemeter.com/meter.asp?site=s19southeastofdisorder
Long time no write, sorry, had no computer for a month or so there, it was like livin in 1988, minus the bad stuff of 1988.

So NOMAH is bettah is now NOMAH is gone, which is tough. I heard he didn't want to play here anymore, which I can understand, I mean if an entire city looks at you as a god, then you certainly should move along. I get a strange feeling that Mia has quite a bit to do with it. Shes probably somewhere right now firing soccer balls at NOMAH before he has to take the kids to school and start preparin her dinner. Everyone keeps saying that here kid is going to be an awesome athlete, I dont see it, I think hes more likely going to grow up being afraid of Moms soccer balls and NOMAHS meatloaf, just a hunch.

Gotta get of the sox talk its just to discouraging lately. The Democratic National Convention is gone, (The DNC as the local folk like to call it) which I think is definately a good thing for anyone who wants t o be in Boston between 5 and 12pm. Did anything good actually happen for the city of Boston during this thing, I'm just curious but it looks like these guys borrowed our city for a week, then told us we couldn't come in. Thats like someone coming to your house, putting on old hanging with Mr. Cooper reruns, and you asking if they can check the score of the sox game, and the person says "Nahh, I haven't seen this one yet." If Kerry wins he had best throw some money our way for the whole borrowing the city thing.

If the Cubs win the world series with NOMAH, do we pick up the curse of the billygoat, and some sort of a curse of garciaparra-ham. Which curse would reign supreme. If there was an argument between the curses on how the season should end would the Billy Goat and Babe do battle? I see it making a great paperview.

I think someone should have some sort of a battle of the diets. I wanna see Dr. Atkins, Jenny Craig, Mr. and MRS. Slimfast, Richard Simmons, and Raul and Rudy Weightwatcher in an over the top rope battle royal, I think I would like Jared Fogles chances, those subs could be used as a knunchuck type of weapon. And on a side note i sawe some kind of an updated teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoon the other day, minus splinter. Thats just aweful. Thats like MA$E minus the dollar sign.

If you haven't seen anchorman yet see it.
website of the day: http://www.wwujd.com/
Quote of the day: "Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder"
If you don't get it, then you have failed to heed my advice and see anchorman


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home