Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Seinfeld spinoff, and some other things

http://s19.sitemeter.com/meter.asp?site=s19southeastofdisorder
Now I know Jerry Seinfeld said at he end of his show there would be no spinoffs. That means you wouldn't see costanza, kramer, or elaine getting their own shows. I have heard a lot of love for Puddy on the topic of a spinoff, as well as J petermen. Now with all due respect to the previous characters, where is the outcry about the lack of Izzy Mandlebaum (In case you missed out on Izzy, he was in two episodes and lived in the same complex as Jerry's parents, he was about 80 years old, had a son about 60, and a dad about 95.) in there lives. Think about it, you could have all these great run ins between the Mandlebaums in famous people. The Mandlebaums could beat the Red Wings in hockey one week, then the next week Izzy could be boxing tyson, and while he did this his father and son could be participating in other singles event like golf or the tour de france.

If France didn't give us fries or toast, would we of saved it in ww2? And more importantly what have you done for me lately France? French toast and french fries are things of the past, and french onion soup can only get you by for so much longer, I expect a big food product out of you soon. I did some thinking about thing that was going on when the French chose to try and hold up the bombing of Iraq, and people stared calling french fries freedom fries. I gotta wonder if this freedom fry thing caught on anywhere. I think we should start calling our food products American (food name here). I think George Bush should have some kind of competition with Jaque Chirac for the naming rights to fries and toast, I could see George whoopin up on Chirac in a game of horseshoes.

Next time you see the Massachussettes click it or ticket commercial, the one with all the people making seatbelt wearing excuses, check out the guy who says, "I don't believe in a seat belt," I swear you will laugh for a solid ten minutes.

Gas prices are pretty high, chances are if you can find away to convert water into gasoline, you will be a billionaire, so work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home