Monday, May 24, 2004

Why a web page

Was sitting around, realized I like to write, so figured a web page was in order. By no means am I a journalist, or a computer guy so bear with me. I'll probably throw random articles in here involving subjects ranging from Larry Bird to MacDonald's commercials. And off to the Macdonald's commercials, while I already brought it up, Who is Writing for these people. If my web page isn't as entertaining as these recent commercials, let me know I will quit it. Have you seen this one with the girls at some kind of a baby shower and they need to get a hold of some Macdonalds, they sing this terrible song that sounds like it came right out of the mouth of a kindergarten student during a recital. This is disappointing stuff from the people who brought us mayor mccheese and the hamburglar. I refuse to eat there until they step up the commercial quality, untill the do, I'm a Wendy's man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home