Thursday, May 27, 2004

Knowledge is cheaper if your homeless

http://s19.sitemeter.com/meter.asp?site=s19southeastofdisorder

Thought about it yesterday that my tuition is 38,000 dollars a year, its a 5 year school which means I am looking at 200 thousand dollars. With this money I could buy a home, or a backupsingers (Ill probably explain in a later post) or 5 escalades, or a half tank of gas for each one of those escalades. But hey, knowledge is power right. So I trekked down to the Boston library the other day where I found 5 homeless people sitting there reading (don't ask me how I knew they were homeless, your telling me you couldn't spot a homeless person?) One of them was reading some kidn of a philosphy book, no joke, my rediculous imagination couldn't even make this up. So I came to the conclusion that this homeless person, for the price of 0 dollars, is learning more than me. So the moral of the story is if your sick of school costs be homeless for a while, and you will get the education, just not the degree, the job, the respect, or any girls whatsoever. Oh yeah and you have to smell like urine.

What happened to the show Clone High? Why isn't it on tv? I swear the people at MTV are out to get me. In the same year they take Clone High and Doggy Fizzle off the year. If I had my own tv station I would bring back both of these shows, I would throw some family guy in there, and reserve the rest of the time for the girls on the spanish channel. If I could move anywhere, it would be spain, just based on what I see on the Spanish channel.

What is going on with Derek Lowe? Is this his every other year collapse, he has to be the most inconsisten pitcher from year to year in the history of baseball. And a little piece of me died when Johnny Damon shaved, biggest mistake of his career. You will see, its gonna backfire somehow, just wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home